It is one of many quick and fun hairstyles that literally only take a few minutes!
Items needed: Comb, brush, bottle of water, two rubber bands and hairspray.
Time requirement: 3-5 minutes.
Competence level: Easy
Step by step instructions:
1. For this one, start by parting the hair on each side and combing the hair into a staggered ponytail… Elastic in place.
2. Then braid all the remaining hair. When you get to the end of the braid NOT add another rubber band.
3. Instead, flip the hair over (so the hair is now in half). Now add another rubber band around all the hair (in this picture you can see both rubber bands because one is brown and the other is black).
4. You will basically have two rubber bands on top of each other when you are done. Add a pizazz ribbon or bow.
To see your own photo recreations of this hairstyle featured in our app, feel free to tag your photos on IG with: #CGHPonytailHalfBraid
* Note from Mindy: Don’t forget to follow us on BlogLovin, a new easy-to-use blog reader!