This is a quick and easy addition to a ponytail. This is a great technique to use for a variety of hairstyles.
Necessary items: Comb, brush, bottle of water, rubber band, 3-4 bobby pins and hairspray.
Required time: 5 minutes
Competence level: Easy
Step by step instructions:
1. Start by parting the hair on each side. Separate two small sections just behind the ears to save later. Pull the rest of the hair into a tight ponytail.
2. Take a section of hair and add hairspray or gel. Twist the hair tight. Give DD to hold.
3. Now turn the other section. Take both twists and wrap around the top of her head where a headband would rest.
4. Use bobby pins to secure the end of the twists behind the ears.
5. Add a bow or other accents.
To see your own photo recreations of this hairstyle featured in our app, feel free to tag your photos on IG with: #CGHHairBandeau
* Note from Mindy: Don’t forget to follow us on BlogLovin, a new easy-to-use blog reader!